Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Graduating from Becker College

It is hard to believe that I will be graduating from Becker College in several months. The time has gone so quickly its unbelievable. I can remember my first day at Becker walking alone to my classes, and I was very nervous. Though I got adjusted to the environment really fast, the professors and students were really nice and inviting.
Throughout my four years at Becker I have become a very responsible and determined student. I believe Becker has lead the way for me to reach my dream career. Along the way I meet many great students and teachers that have influence my life forever. After graduating from Becker College I will be very proud to say that I attended this great school.

Thanks to Becker College
Erjon Metohu
Graphic Design Major

No comments: